Friday, January 15, 2010

Goodbye Grand Island ........ Hello California !





Im leaving all of this... and going to California today? You better believe it! hahahaha
Well, it is 8am on Friday morning and after a failed attempt by Allie and me to pull an all night movie marathon..... which I really only fell asleep for a few hours.... I am up and putting the finishing touches on my packing. My Father and I are gathering all my electronics, I am going out to breakfast with Allie, then coming home to gather my things before heading to the airport. 

My Mother and I are on a 2:30 flight out of Buffalo and after a brief stop in Phoenix we will be in San Diego! Goodbye Grand Island, hello California.

I hope you all enjoy "traveling" with me through this blog, I am going to miss everyone back home, BUT... I will be home in a little over three short months!


With Love,
Nicholas Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment