Sunday, January 17, 2010

Goodbye San Diego,... Hello MV Explorer

 


 

Good morning everyone! It's 6:30am here in San Diego, Ca
 

It is a gorgeous morning here. Ben should really check out colleges here in southern California, great baseball weather.  
 

My mother just woke up and I'm getting everything ready for my departure!  Last night we ordered our room service breakfast to come around 7am, hopefully we'll be out the door by 7:30.
 

Then to the lobby to check me on to the bus, or the boat, or the whatever ~ Let the excitement begin!
 

My shuttle leaves at approx. 8am and it's about an hour and a half ride down to the Port of Ensenada, Mexico, where I board my home for the next three months, the MV Explorer!
 

I'm a little anxious to meet my roommate, but I have a good feeling everything is going to work out just great! From here on out who knows when I will be getting reliable internet service, so if you don't hear from me for awhile  ~~~  Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and/or Good Night to you all!
 

~ Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment